Audra Goffeney is a multidisciplinary artist who has been improvising for over a decade. A former company member of Unexpected Productions in Seattle, Audra is an expert in genre and big emotion led improvised storytelling. Since moving to London, Audra directed a number of improvised shows across the UK, including The Owls are Not What They Seem, Garden Society (Improvised Stories of Semi- Fictional Inspirational Women) and Piggyback London (Stand Up and Improv Combined).
- Community Improv
- Performative wokeness
- How To Hold Space
- Consent to Receive Criticism
- The Grindr Chronicles part 3: It’s supposed to be fun! Who is diversity for?
- The Grindr Chronicles part 2: Bad Things Happen Sometimes
- The Grindr Chronicles part 1: The power of vulnerability
- Gender for actors/improvisers
- The Talk: when and how to have difficult conversations with your group, class, or community
- What it means to be trans