Rhiannon is an improviser, actor, teacher, facilitator, and director working across London and Europe. She performs regularly with They Don’t Know the Half of It, The Ol’ Bill, and Eggplant improv and is currently performing in Dr Boo’s Creepy Neighborhood at the Hideout Theatre. She recently directed The Love Circle at The Hideout Theatre, and was a founding member of Acaprov: the improvised A Capella Musical. She previously played with Improbotics, Happy in Their Own Way, and other Nursery Originals productions.
- Community Improv
- Performative wokeness
- How To Hold Space
- Consent to Receive Criticism
- The Grindr Chronicles part 3: It’s supposed to be fun! Who is diversity for?
- The Grindr Chronicles part 2: Bad Things Happen Sometimes
- The Grindr Chronicles part 1: The power of vulnerability
- Gender for actors/improvisers
- The Talk: when and how to have difficult conversations with your group, class, or community
- What it means to be trans